Make your dissertation, essay or thesis shine
Academic Proofreading Services
CV Nation offer one of the most quality-focused academic proofreading services in the UK.
We proofread all academic documents, including dissertations, theses, essays, research papers, assignments, coursework and book reports.
Our proofreaders are specialist writers, with an expert knowledge of the English language. If you want to make sure your academic document is in immaculate condition before you hand it in, you've come to the right place.
Under 1,000 Words
Proofreading of all academic documents of under 1,000 words.
Between 1,000 - 2,000 Words
Proofreading of all academic documents of between 1,000 - 2,000 words.
Between 2,000 - 4,500 Words
Proofreading of all academic documents of between 2,000 - 4,500 words.
Between 4,500 - 9,500 Words
Proofreading of all academic documents of between 4,500 - 9,500 words.
How it Works
Select the appropriate proofreading service based on your document's word count, then place your order.
We will ask you to send us your document.
Receive your proofread and edited document within 2 weeks. Get in touch with us for faster turnarounds.
What Do We Do?
1. We receive your document.
2. We correct all errors that we come across, including spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors. We may also make other changes, such as removing redundant words, tweaking unintelligible sentences and rectifying cases of incorrect tense.
3. We ensure your document is formatted and presented in a professional, consistent manner. This may involve editing margin sizes, line spacing, font sizes etc.
4. We highlight and comment on every change we implement in a duplicate 'tracked changes' version of your document.
5. We provide you with your new proofread and edited document, as well as your 'tracked changes' document, within five days (please include one of our express delivery add-ons with your order for faster turnarounds).
Tracked Changes and In-Document Comments
When we have completed proofreading your work, we will provide you with two versions of your document. One will be the new version, with all errors rectified. The second version will be a 'tracked changes' document.
In the tracked changes document, every change we have made will be highlighted and explained.
We do this because we value transparency. We believe it's important that you understand exactly what we have done and why we have done it.
How Long Does it Take?
Standard turnaround for our academic proofreading service is five days.
We offer 24-hour and 6-hour turnarounds at an additional cost. To ensure your document is proofread within 24 or 6 hours, purchase our '24-Hour Express' or our '6-Hour Express' in conjunction with the appropriate academic proofreading service.
Do you need your academic document proofread within 24 or 6 hours? If so, order one of our express add-ons with your proofreading service.
Please note, the 24-Hour Express and 6-Hour Express are add-ons to be purchased in conjunction with one of our proofreading services.